Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally no decent links or bids made despite desperately needing better players. I can guarantee we will be wheeling the same set of players out against Brighton, I can pretty much 100% say this will be the case.....

90% of transfer offers dont make Sky and stuff. You're talking absolute rubbish. We are 10x better off waiting longer and getting the right player rather than signing Jay Spearing just to appease you.

LMFAO SSN Transfer Centre, Everton have recalled Jaoao Virginia.

We arent getting anyone! That coupled with the tweet about the academy is pretty much all you need to know..... Get a decent manager then pull the spending in, Everton That!

We only recalled him mate because he's had a mare at Reading, and he had dropped down to third choice for them whilst there.

Literally no decent links or bids made despite desperately needing better players. I can guarantee we will be wheeling the same set of players out against Brighton, I can pretty much 100% say this will be the case.....

im
Glad you’ve mellowed since Sunday and are thinking clearly ,been 2 decent links for Rabiot and Gedson Fernandes it’s obvious there targeting midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back