Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want Gylfi out more than you want Schneiderlin, Niasse, Tosun or Walcott out, then it’s irrational hatred.

With his 13 goals last season he at least has contributed something during his Everton career.

the others above are just thieving a living from the club.
You're right....after I read what I'd posted,I put the kettle on,had a nice cold shower,and calmly came to my senses.After half an hour of reflection,I then came to the conclusion that I'd STILL give him away for nothing and also STILL never want to see him play for Everton FC again.

If you want Gylfi out more than you want Schneiderlin, Niasse, Tosun or Walcott out, then it’s irrational hatred.

With his 13 goals last season he at least has contributed something during his Everton career.

the others above are just thieving a living from the club.

I would honestly much sooner see the back of him than all 4 of them. The others have their flaws, but Sigurdsson is a literal passenger and hides from the ball. I don't rate him in the slightest, and part of the reason is, you know what he is capable of every now and then, but he never looks bothered enough to do anything about it. I remember Fellaini getting loudly booed once for apparently not trying. He lost the ball and looked to give up, throwing his arms in the air in a strop. It's the way I feel every time I see him saunter round the pitch avoiding the ball like he's playing pass the parcel.

Give me Niasse over this absolute fraud any day.

I think that would be sensible.. loan a CB and CM if we can have 3 loans not sure on the rules. Also get a few lads from the academy into the first squad could end up saving us tens of Millions.
They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.
So, after Sidibe, we are only permitted one more loan. Disappointing.

They are:

Must have changed recently.

used to be 4 loans, only 2 from domestic clubs (along with the other rules).

We had Geri, Barry and Lukaku on loan in the same season.

EDIT: Infact we had four as we had Traore on loan too from Monaco.

So, after Sidibe, we are only permitted one more loan. Disappointing.
No we can add 2 loans this window.

From the above it seems like its 2 per window.

Must have changed recently.

used to be 4 loans, only 2 from domestic clubs (along with the other rules).

We had Geri, Barry and Lukaku on loan in the same season.

EDIT: Infact we had four as we had Traore on loan too from Monaco.

I know the rules have been changed a few times over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back