Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....it’s Friday, but it’s not Crackerjack. Here’s the morning Toffee transfer rumours for 10th January;

- Beyaz TV journalist, Ertan Suzgun, reports Everton striker a Cenk Tosun has reached agreement with Crystal Palace. The 28 year old will join on loan until the end of this season and the deal will be announced today.

- Sky Sports suggest Everton look set to miss out on Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes. The 20 year old has agreed a ‘deal in principle’ to join West Ham on an 18 months loan deal that does not include an obligation to buy.

- Arena Napoli say Sassuolo is open to selling winger Jeremie Boga and Napoli has the edge over Everton as they are willing to sign the ex-Chelsea player this month for £25m-£30m.

- Goal report Everton is interested in Bologna winger, Riccardo Orsolini. Juventus and AC Milan are also keeping tabs on the 22 year old who has scored 5 goals with 5 assists this season. The Italian international joined in the summer from Juventus who have a £19m buy-back option.

- According to TuttoSport, Juventus are not keen on selling Adrien Rabiot to Everton and it would take an offer they cannot refuse for them to change their mind.

- Sky Sports report Borussia Dortmund have joined the race to sign Norwich right back, Max Aarons. Everton is one of a number of clubs interested in the £30m rated 20 year old.

- Everton has been linked with Nottingham Forest‘s 22 year old centre back, Joe Worrall, but manager Sabri Lamouchi has told reporters; “No way, with me it’s impossible. We are here to achieve a dream all together. Don’t talk to me about money, don’t talk to me about challenge. Joe Worrall is from Forest, we started a job together and I will never give permission to sell.”

Thanks Eggs. Still nothing to get excited about yet.

A whole new spine we need, of proper quality and professionalism and leadership.

You're not going to get it in January. I hope we all keep in mind that Ancelotti's Everton is a long term project and give the club the time they need to bring it to fruition. Giving an imperfect team pelters the whole time is probably counter productive (your mileage may vary).

You're not going to get it in January. I hope we all keep in mind that Ancelotti's Everton is a long term project and give the club the time they need to bring it to fruition. Giving an imperfect team pelters the whole time is probably counter productive (your mileage may vary).

I don't expect all this window, we need at least one in mind. I'm fully behind Carlo's long term project. We have to be, there's nowhere else to turn.

It's not looking good at the moment, Tosun going is fine, but we need one in to replace him in my opinion. Looks like we will miss out on Fernandez, Rabiot. I can't see Orsolini being sold now, they only signed him in the summer. Max Aaron's is a good player but I can see him going to Dortmund now. The only one is possibly Worrall, I guess we would have to see if Forrest are genuinely not wanting to sell or just wanting a massive fee

That Orsolini was there on loan the season before but not sure if they has an obligation to buy or a buyout...

Bologna arent exactly cash rich and sit 10th at the moment so may take the profit.

It's not looking good at the moment, Tosun going is fine, but we need one in to replace him in my opinion. Looks like we will miss out on Fernandez, Rabiot. I can't see Orsolini being sold now, they only signed him in the summer. Max Aaron's is a good player but I can see him going to Dortmund now. The only one is possibly Worrall, I guess we would have to see if Forrest are genuinely not wanting to sell or just wanting a massive fee

...Worrall looks decent but hard to see that deal being done this month unless the player forced it. I suspect theyoung St Etienne CB is more likely.

...Worrall looks decent but hard to see that deal being done this month unless the player forced it. I suspect theyoung St Etienne CB is more likely.

Could be Fofana but may be like the CB arsenal signed from them Saliba and stay till the end of the season.

Think Arsenal spent a fortune on him didnt they? Wonder how much Fofana would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back