Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo don’t have a clue. They were certain we never had an interest in Zaha and denied we bid when we had. They also listed Mark Hughes as a front runner to take over as manager and constantly threw water on the Ancelotti links. Not saying we have any interest in these players because Sky know just as little but I wouldn’t take anything the echo says as gospel
They were pretty spot on with Zaha - said we had bid once but that was the end of it. Was Sky and the tabloids fuelling rumors of a second bid, hence, our club statement to deny this. The Echo sit on the fence quite a bit but if they stick their neck out to deny something then i'd believe it.

I actually Hughes was probably on the list for a temp appointment before Ancelotti got the sack from Napoli - had that not happened in sync with the job here becoming available we'd never have got him in.

They were pretty spot on with Zaha - said we had bid once but that was the end of it. Was Sky and the tabloids fuelling rumors of a second bid, hence, our club statement to deny this. The Echo sit on the fence quite a bit but if they stick their neck out to deny something then i'd believe it.

I actually Hughes was probably on the list for a temp appointment before Ancelotti got the sack from Napoli - had that not happened in sync with the job here becoming available we'd never have got him in.

Regarding the second bid thing, wasn’t it 50m plus McCarthy and tuson? But weird how they both end up at palace tho isn’t it?

Don't see Rabiot leaving Juve this window, been getting more game time lately and played well against Roma the other day, decent player he is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back