Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigs out and a number 10 in would do me atm. Since Dunc then Ancelotti our defending has been much better so I suppose a CB can wait until summer, also as Gbamin is nearer to Coming back I think he can play CB. Strikers I suppose we have 3 that will do until the summer. Snides out and another CM in would be a nice bonus aswell.

I wonder if they will sign new players on long loans with obligations to buy at the end of it? So they can shift the bulk of the expenditure forward and avoid triggering the three year FFP amount?

Only said he is looking at a solution for Oumar and Martina. Also that he wants a 23 man squad wit a couple from the U23.
And that we are a bit light on the right hand side, meaning probably why Sidibe has played there
If we're a bit light on the right, d'you think Brands is looking for a couple of right footed fatties to balance things up? Names and weights on a postcard, please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back