Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feyenoord are good at football ( albeit not this season) They have no need of him.

I'm working on the assumption that somebody must have an injury crisis and that the likes of Sparta Rotterdam, AD Den Haag or Venlo are turbo garbage and would like a cheap signing who speaks the language and knows the league.

I'm clutching at straws based on having watched some god awful teams this year, basically.

His current wage is probably astronomical in Dutch terms. I dread to think what it is. He has 6 months left and will likely never get a similar contract again. Its difficult.

Yeah - can't imagine we will see Gomes this season. Probably have to subsidise Martina and Niasse for 6 months if they were to move - shocking really.

I could see us selling Kenny. He’s not good enough for us (despite the revisionism in his absence) and he’d be pure profit for the accountants and FFP.
Too early to write him off for me.

He’s at a similar age as Coleman when he went out to Blackpool on loan. He came back a different player after a season of regular competitive football.

But obviously if Schalke offer a good price and Brands has someone better lined up, then that’s fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back