Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't juve get him for free? So yeah, they can expect a profit ha

From Juventus' official website -

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that a contract of employment with the player Emre Can, effective as of 1st July 2018 and expiring on 30 June 2022, has been signed. As a result of the signature of the agreement, Juventus will incur additional costs of € 16 million, to be paid over the next two financial years.

From Juventus' official website -

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that a contract of employment with the player Emre Can, effective as of 1st July 2018 and expiring on 30 June 2022, has been signed. As a result of the signature of the agreement, Juventus will incur additional costs of € 16 million, to be paid over the next two financial years.
He joined on a Bosman mate, those costs are signing on fees, agents payments and ‘loyalty’ fees.

He joined on a Bosman mate, those costs are signing on fees, agents payments and ‘loyalty’ fees.

I know but Juventus still committed €4m per year wages, and €16m on the other signing-on/agent fees, and if they don't want him now, they shouldn't expect a big fee IMO. Not in their CL squad. In the past days there are plenty of stories about Juventus falling foul of FFP too.

I don't see Brands as a ruthless type especially with his 2 in 2 out at most each window, so I hope Ancelotti makes some demands now, he has already admitted a midfielder is a possibility.

Has to be a few players last season's with us. Just need a change in personnel,

Can't watch Walcott and Davies for another season and also when we have injuries Niasse coming out like a jack in the box. Can't put up with another season of that.

Also why do we have so many injuries what are they doing to the players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back