Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt Carlo would love those 3 through the door:

Everton - scores goals from midfield

Rabiot - like a ballerina in the midfield and can pick a pass

Carassco - has magico in his boots

Get those 3 in with the loans options to buy in the summer and we would be well on our way.

I have little faith in Marcel "I don't work in January soz" and Bill "what a manager" Kenwright to get said deals over the line however.

Think we'll be going with what we've got until the summer.

Rabiot is a moody little tart, couldnt be arsed at PSG, now cant be arsed at Juve, but he will defo pull his tripe out at 11th place Everton.
Carasco went to China for the dough, defo sounds like the right character to bring in
And Everton is a crap little pixie who has scored about 5 goals in 5 years in the Brazilian pub league.

Other than that, get them in Carlo.

Rabiot is a moody little tart, couldnt be arsed at PSG, now cant be arsed at Juve, but he will defo pull his tripe out at 11th place Everton.
Carasco went to China for the dough, defo sounds like the right character to bring in
And Everton is a crap little pixie who has scored about 5 goals in 5 years in the Brazilian pub league.

Other than that, get them in Carlo.
I don't understand either part of that sorry
What?? Discount shop....former Everton player....

If you think we will spend 90m in a January window you are properly deluded.

Villa would ask for something astronomical like 130m anyway. Relegation is certain if they sell him.

Plus Brands literally said we wont be spending 70 odd million on a single player.
I'm not being serious about any of the prices. I am serious in that we should try really hard to make Grealish a part of our team in the summer as he is genuinely excellent.

I think people need to reintroduce themselves to him. He's come a long way since his last PL adventure. Also look past the unfortunate hair and socks choices.

Hes a vastly different beast to the 1 we last saw.

Doesnt hide from the fact that he would cost an amount that no club could afford to pay in this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back