Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB92's signings of January:

ST Dembele: £50 million
CM Foden (Loan)
CB Ake: £55 million

Pickford

Sidibe Ake Mina Digne

Gbamin Foden

Richarlison Iwobi Bernard

Dembele

Get a decent manager in and dats top 4 quality

Shows how little you know of these players that you’re playing a left footed CB on the right side and a right footer on the left.

CM Foden (Loan)

Pickford

Sidibe Ake Mina Digne

Gbamin Foden

Dembele

I banged on and on about signing Dembele from Celtic sadly that ship has sailed now. Can't see Ake either as much as I like him, he's too expensive.

CM Foden (Loan)

Pickford

Sidibe Ake Mina Digne

Gbamin Foden

Dembele

And where on earth is this mythical £105 million coming from ?

Need a midfielder and a CB. The two things we mainly seemed to forget in addressing during the summer.

And where on earth is this mythical £105 million coming from ?

Im assuming we must have some dough from the failed summer signings wasnt it something like:

Zaha £52/55 million
Doucoure: £38 million
Rojo: £20-25 million

The CF position is the priority for me - I would personally flog DCL who's useless, keep Tosun as a super sub & either loan Kean out or have him rotate alongside someone like Dembele or Wilson coming in.

Im assuming we must have some dough from the failed summer signings wasnt it something like:

Zaha £52/55 million

The CF position is the priority for me - I would personally flog DCL who's useless, keep Tosun as a super sub & either loan Kean out or have him rotate alongside someone like Dembele or Wilson coming in.

Rojo we only ever proposed a loan.

Zaha £52/55 million

Then you assume wrongly, we’re already close to breaching the FFP criteria, any signings without big sales will not be possible.

A couple of loans?
But who’s loaning good players out in January. I think we will buy, but that depends on how the next. 6 weeks pan out.
Bad run = silva gone and in the bottom 3, new manger will get a player or two.

Decent run and mid table, say 6points of Europe, silva keeps his job and we stick with what we have, with Gbamin nearly fit.
Maybe a striker if Tosun is sold.

A fan on radio Merseyside, after the Southampton win, said let’s loan doucoure in January. What planet are some of our fans. Like Watford in dire straits, potentially could go down are just going to hand over their best player, to the team they hate the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back