Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

No money lads.

Sources or no sources. Not buying any of that, he's writing to play into the super negative fans hands, wanting to whip up a hysteria and panic. That considered and how we are atm, I fail to see what good he thinks that article does for the club and us as fans, just serves to create more tension amongst the gullible. It's all based on assumptions, the table is wide open and we could go and finish top 6 this season which would leave everything he wrote as redundant. I like Paul he's nice enough but that's a bad article written for his own self serving reasons and not for our benefit or the clubs, most of it is assumed or from unknown "sources". Don't get what he's at with that stuff atm, does absolutely no good when we're going through a bad patch. Preferred the over excited Mata and Witsel shouts.

Sources or no sources. Not buying any of that, he's writing to play into the super negative fans hands, wanting to whip up a hysteria and panic. That considered and how we are atm, I fail to see what good he thinks that article does for the club and us as fans, just serves to create more tension amongst the gullible. It's all based on assumptions, the table is wide open and we could go and finish top 6 this season which would leave everything he wrote as redundant. I like Paul he's nice enough but that's a bad article written for his own self serving reasons and not for our benefit or the clubs, most of it is assumed or from unknown "sources". Don't get what he's at with that stuff atm, does absolutely no good when we're going through a bad patch. Preferred the over excited Mata and Witsel shouts.

Yeah its very, very strange.

I suppose im biased a little, I believed all the hype, Mata, Witsel, Jose, Emery, they fitted nicely into my hopes and dreams.

But hes made a total 360, hes gone from unicorns and rainbows to thunder and lightning.

But we are then meant to believe that hes inside Moshiris inner circle, I cant imagine anybody would keep somebody inside a circle if all they did was constantly fart.

Yeah its very, very strange.

I suppose im biased a little, I believed all the hype, Mata, Witsel, Jose, Emery, they fitted nicely into my hopes and dreams.

But hes made a total 360, hes gone from unicorns and rainbows to thunder and lightning.

But we are then meant to believe that hes inside Moshiris inner circle, I cant imagine anybody would keep somebody inside a circle if all they did was constantly fart.
Had a good laugh at that last bit lol. Honestly I bought into it as well. Remember seeing it on twitter and getting excited only to be really disappointed, didn't hold it against him though as I do think he got the info, thought it was legit and jumped the gun but for some reason now it's all doom and gloom. Can't help but think it's for self serving reasons regarding the social media presence. He can make those predictions and assumptions but he can't say it's fact cuz he's got sources or cuz he predicts it'll be factual one day. He said we wouldn't spend the last 2 or 3 windows if memory serves me right and each time we have, the last 3 seasons our nets been 170m (roughly) and I'd guess we're gonna spend again in Jan. Some transfers didn't come off in the summer, if true it would suggest there's 50m odd in the kitty for this window. A good winter window mixed with players returning from injury and all his assumptions in that article won't matter or have any basis as we'll finish where we need to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back