Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scrap the Jan transfer window......load of crap and bluster from Sky which no one with an ounce of intelligence should be interested in

Window doesn't need to be scrapped, sky's pathetic hype over it is what needs to be scrapped. There's been nothing to discuss this transfer window thankfully so it's all been slow news which I bet they absolutely hate.

Sander Berge is 6'5 210 lbs (sorry about the units we use in the USA) and moves better than anyone in the field. So I love that but I have no idea if he's technically good enough.
He's technical as anything. Lovely passer. But he's similar to Gomes in that he's not a particularly responsible defensive player, not particularly quick - I mean, he's huge and doesn't really need to be, and usually propped up by a sitting defensive player so he can be in a semi-free role. He's been on the market for over a year and while he does look a bit more well rounded this year, not sure he'd be good for us. But he's talented, he could be a monster.

We often use brinkmanship so I guess people are just expecting something in the last couple of days, I know I am - probably just loans unless they feel they can get a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back