Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say someone with 2-3 years left on their deal contributing next to nothing is more concern than a bloke with 6 months left on his deal.

If they go great but if not we have 6 months until they are not our problem anymore.

The likes of Tosun and Keane who we are stuck with for another 2-3 years who we could still get decent money for should be the priorities to shift imo.

Just got to pray Palace keeps Cenk permanently in the summer.

Kinell another one slipping through the net.

92078618-CAE4-41FF-A157-CECBADA9A91D.webp

I would say someone with 2-3 years left on their deal contributing next to nothing is more concern than a bloke with 6 months left on his deal.

If they go great but if not we have 6 months until they are not our problem anymore.

The likes of Tosun and Keane who we are stuck with for another 2-3 years who we could still get decent money for should the priorities to shift imo.

Palace are paying Tosun and have an option on him, no?

The likes of Tosun and Keane who we are stuck with for another 2-3 years who we could still get decent money for should be the priorities to shift imo.

Just got to pray Palace keeps Cenk permanently in the summer.
You say 6 months like it's nothing, they are leeching the wage bill because they'll never play, All the players you listed earlier? First teamers whether they are good enough or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back