Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is just Raiola's usual MO. Link him with all of the shoppers to try and drive up the price.

No one will pay anything close to what United want, and he doesn't fit the profile of what Carlo's had his eye on per previous reports.

FFS the likes of Leicester can find Kante, Mahrez.. etc from no where. Even the likes of Newcastle can find some gems from time to time. Here we are trying to sign/keep signing washed up dross such as Lingard(if rumors are true), Walcott, Schniderlin, Delph.. etc. I dont get it ??

Lingard is an awful footballer. Awful. No way Carlo and Marcel sit down together and decide he’s what we need. If we did buy him, I’d honestly stop watching us as after that derby match it was clearer than ever that we’re full of crap players and I simply won’t watch us buy and play another as bad as this lad.

A no nonsense midfielder is a must this window. If nothing else we need a right s house in the middle to dominate weaker midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back