Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry it was the other bed wetter valblue that said significantly
Is there any need to try and devalue a poster’s opinion by calling them a ‘bed wetter’?

We’ve been terrible all season and our midfield options are beyond woeful. Everybody has a right to be concerned that we haven’t improved our squad.

You’re better than that.

Is there any need to try and devalue a poster’s opinion by calling them a ‘bed wetter’?

We’ve been terrible all season and our midfield options are beyond woeful. Everybody has a right to be concerned that we haven’t improved our squad.

You’re better than that.
And fans and posters crying about our transfer activity is pointless
Brands and Carlo are obviously working on targets ,but only ones they feel will be valuable long term additions to the squad
Most if not all of Brands signings have been on the better side of average
Even Delph was brought in as a squad player and cover but injuries have meant he was used a lot more than envisaged,
Iwobi is just back, lets see if Carlo can get a tune out of him
Why pay 30-50m for cover for Gomes and Gbamin when both are going to be back before the seasons end.
Brands abd Carlo are not new to this .
I am sure they have a plan, lets just let it unfold in its own good time
When 80% of the first 23 are Brands signings ,then it will be time to judge him.
So far he has not signed his version ot Bolassie, Sandro, Klassen,Tosun ,Naisse,Martina ,Besic
It wont be done overnight and we should all realise that
Sorry if I went over the top and offended you but patience is the key.
Panic buying is what has got us where we are

Brands and Carlo are obviously working on targets ,but only ones they feel will be valuable long term additions to the squad
Even Delph was brought in as a squad player and cover but injuries have meant he was used a lot more than envisaged,
Why pay 30-50m for cover for Gomes and Gbamin when both are going to be back before the seasons end.
When 80% of the first 23 are Brands signings ,then it will be time to judge him.
So far he has not signed his version ot Bolassie, Sandro, Klassen,Tosun ,Naisse,Martina ,Besic

Thank goodness, tell DaveK who thinks Marcel is a waste of space.

Ive heard the club just loves wasting millions just to pull the wool over the fans eyes.
Had 6 months to work on moving them on but wait until 2 days of the window to say we need to get rid of these two before we can sign, knowing full well both players have told them they have no intention of going.

This. Good post mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back