January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days left of a transfer window where we need to close obvious skill gaps in the squad. One of our 3 attackers wants to leave. We're interviewing 2 managers with diametrically opposed views of football and I assume as a result recruitment targets. Oh yeah and the club is / but isn't up for sale and the chief exec is thinking of joining WWE.

WTAF. Can't wait for us to buy Moura on a 3 year deal on deadline day.

But is there time.
Seeing as most deals are always done on the last day then nearly a week I'd say yeah. Think we will be waiting for what manager we appoint before bringing in anybody so not sure why people are so surprised about the situation. If by the end of the window we still haven't significantly added then I'd be resigned to relegation and pitch forks.

No logic in bringing in players if they're still deciding between dyche and bielsa. Would definitely have different targets
Just posted similar, I actually think they are making a sensible decision for once. People just want new toys to oggle over without thinking about the bigger picture. I'm certain whatever manager they appoint will have their own names to bring in. No point giving a new manager players they won't take too, pretty sure the clubs done this numerous times.

Look, Dominic Calvert-Lewin will go either way now.

He will explode and we wont see him or he will roll back the clock to the "Carlo Days" and make the cyborg at City look like a fraud.

Its 60/40.

F56547A7-5286-4968-B71B-FD5DF047DBA6.jpeg

No logic in bringing in players if they're still deciding between dyche and bielsa. Would definitely have different targets
It's more like our choice is Bielsa but if he doesn't pick us it's Dyche I'm guessing but yes surely they would have a list of targets depending on manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back