January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MaupsGoat v @The Bobble

jeremiah-jarrell.gif
Look at you leveraging GIF technology.

So proud ?

Rephrase; we sold a player £40m and potentially had some cash from the summer.

That does mean we’re spending it when we have other financial concerns
We didn’t need to sell Gordon this, just the offer was to good to Turn down and obviously he wanted to go, but we wouldn’t have sold for 30mil imo.

So Sean we’re joint bottom and just going to sell a first team player, what ever you think of Gordon that’s what he’s been in the last 18months. For 40mil and you ain’t getting a penny. Where do I sign Bill

Mid-season crises leading to late January managerial appointments sure make for fascinating deadline days. Arnautovic gonna be this year’s Dele Ali.

We didn’t need to sell Gordon this, just the offer was to good to Turin and obviously he wanted to go, but we wouldn’t have sold for 30mil imo.

So Sean we’re joint bottom and just going to sell a first team player, what ever you think of Gordon that’s what he’s been in the last 18months. For 40mil and you ain’t getting a penny. Where do I sign Bill
Gordon told Everton he wanted to leave, there was also rumours of dressing disharmony with him being front and centre. Makes perfect sense for all parties

Also, Sean Dyche will never EVER get a chance to manage a club this big again. They could have told him he’d be fielding from the youth team and he would have signed.

Ironically, you focus on rumours like Fraser and shelvey and ignore stuff like Danjuma as it doesn’t fit your narrative
I believe you'll find I stated early doors that Danjuma 100% wouldn't sign. Now, I accept that this window I could have said this about any player and would've been right, but still , I didn't ignore it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.