January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah with tomorrow being ‘Dyche Day’

It literally has to as he’s taking training (although I still wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t announce)

We have 1 day to go…. To sign 3-4 players. I don’t like Gordon and I’m not bothered he’s gone… but we’ve weakened the squad this January, and we are 19th.

Why? It's true we stayed up last year in spite of the shambles that is our club... And we are back here again. Not convinced yet we will be so lucky this time. Quality additions I might revise that
martinez - fraud
benitez - fraud
lampard - fraud
walker - fraud
cutting big Joe's throat - well out of order
selling off what little Smith could collect - well out of order
koeman - fraud
and the directors of football, they'd have been better off recruiting the most drunk and stoned from the job centre.

a circus of failure, a gross stinking shambles, and they can't even pin it on agent johnson anymore, the headlock thing is the silver bullet that finishes the whole debacle.

Everton FC - only the worst shambles is funny enough.

Lol at absolutely no links at all and the window shuts tomorrow.

The club has well and truly accepted relegation and it's completely baffling. Surely they ought to be doing SOMETHING to keep us up? Never known a club to just sit on their hands and actively weaken their squad while sitting at the bottom of the table.

It shuts Tuesday doesnt it?

It must be difficult to get the right players in now... Come to everton, fight for your life, the fans are pissed with the board, get to play under dyche and that's a fairly decent chance you're going to get relegated.
They are still dragging it out, appoint the manager and move on, they'll miss out on Shearer* Riquelme* Moutinho* again at this rate or get bent double for Sarr...

Jesus Christ, sarcasm isn’t your thing is it?

Just out of interest, who is making the loan repayments?
The club mate like you would If you bought a house, the bank pays for the house and you pay the loan over 25yrs with interest .

And at first I was contradicting, second I didn’t understand how buying something works. And all along you were joking ?? .

Status
Not open for further replies.