January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYQ0kbEXwAAYxw1.jpg

But the account says ‘news’, has a cartoon of a reporter and uses words like ‘Exclusive’

I’m inclined to believe it now

As much as it would be great, 7 to 10 million in our position would be so short term thinking it would just be another damning indictment of how badly run we are. Anything 5 and under might be worth it but considering how long he has spent injured this season (if not a cover story for something more sinister going on there) and where does he play in Dyche's system, it might not be a silver bullet we'd like to imagine it would be.

I’m sure there will be signings. The board will want to push for something they see to quiet the criticism somewhat.

They know there are elements of short term reactionary thinking with some fans and with a new manager also coming in , they will be hoping signings will ease the desire to protest.

Personally I’m just hoping for a reset/overhaul of the club whenever that happens , one for the better because I can’t support these so called custodians at all. All the best to the new manager.

@The Bobble any Brazilian wonderkids on the horizon?

Flight trackers are all geared up here...

Why you asking him about transfers? He knows nothing.

Ndiaye only on the bench for Sheffield United. Not sure whether or not to read too much into that.

? just knew of this a while ago. Until it hits a certain point, what’s the point, this is Everton!View attachment 202729

Thanks Bobble...hopefully we can increase the offer and bring him in.

Any other snippets, Ndiaye turn us down or was the offer not accepted?

I’m sure there will be signings. The board will want to push for something they see to quiet the criticism somewhat.

They know there are elements of short term reactionary thinking with some fans and with a new manager also coming in , they will be hoping signings will ease the desire to protest.

Personally I’m just hoping for a reset/overhaul of the club whenever that happens , one for the better because I can’t support these so called custodians at all. All the best to the new manager.
Do what we can with what’s available to stay up. Otherwise (up or down), complete overhaul in summer. Remove the crap (everything) and bring in people that want to be here, I don’t want stars, I want people that want to be here.

It’s sad to thing about where we were and what we had when Martinez took over. The spine of a team that cared was there, let’s build towards that over the next few years. If we had sprinkled a few magic players on that window we would be in a very different position.

This is very worrying. We haven’t even announced Dyche yet alone any new players. We’ve sold Gordon which leaves us with Gray, McNeil, Townsend, as our real only winger options. This is really where someone now needs to earn their coin.

We are desperate for a quick, attacking winger who can cross and score goals.

We are desperate for some form of attacking midfielder who can get the ball and drive forward.

We are desperate for another forward who can finish.

Come on Everton, get some offers on the table. Sarr from Watford, Pedro from Watford, Lucas Digne on loan until the end of the season. Come on. Christ!

Status
Not open for further replies.