January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many very good CF's are available on the deadline day eve of January sir ?

We'll be sniffing around the bargain bins of unwanted cast offs and paying over the odds whilst doing it.

A replacement for Gordon on a loan deal with maybe a galoot CF on loan also is probably our best option until the summer and hope Dyche can revitalise Lewin and Maupay.
I agree that it's tougher, but there are good players out there. The board will have chosen Dyche precisely because he was like Moyes. Low standards, never pushing too hard for quality. I'll go with what I've got type.

Now people might praise that, and we do need someone to try and get something more from the appalling squad we have, but we also need someone who is going to insist on greater quality coming in so we can move in the right direction. That will never be Dyche. He'll just be happy with a couple of 'bodies' and 'honest lads'.

He was chosen because he makes the board's job so much easier.

How many very good CF's are available on the deadline day eve of January sir ?

We'll be sniffing around the bargain bins of unwanted cast offs and paying over the odds whilst doing it.

A replacement for Gordon on a loan deal with maybe a galoot CF on loan also is probably our best option until the summer and hope Dyche can revitalise Lewin and Maupay.
Well the club need to sort it and pay over the odds if they have to, we could literally buy 2 players for 60/70mil of course that unlikely to happen. Arsenal and Chelsea and potentially buy 2 players in the next 2 days for huge money, if you put the money down you can buy players. Elanga on loan won’t wash with Everton fans

I agree that it's tougher, but there are good players out there. The board will have chosen Dyche precisely because he was like Moyes. Low standards, never pushing too hard for quality. I'll go with what I've got type.

Now people might praise that, and we do need someone to try and get something more from the appalling squad we have, but we also need someone who is going to insist on greater quality coming in so we can move in the right direction. That will never be Dyche. He'll just be happy with a couple of 'bodies' and 'honest lads'.

Moyes still being critisised despite being the best manager we have had in 30 years

A mate just texted me to say that he'd heard we had agreed to pay Antonio's £100k + a week wages and he should be coming in on deadline day. He's a blue, so not on the wind-up.

Messaged him back to ask where he got this from but can see from his WhatsApp that he hasn't read the message. Has anyone else heard this? Or is it just the usual Chinese whispers stuff that is inevitable when you have crap talent spotters, a crap side and a crap manager, so people pile on with stuff like this ?
Exactly the type of signing why we are in the current situation...buying player at the wrong side of their peak and pay them huge sum of money on stupid long contracts. This window we should prioritise young hungry players.

Tend to agree but he probably is most suited to the relegation battle than Bielsa. Moshiri wants to stay up then sell the club when we get in the stadium. That's it now we have been selling to buy for two years or more now.I'd say Dyche unless he is over performing would be looking over his shoulder if we get taken over.

Why you asking him about transfers? He knows nothing.
? just knew of this a while ago. Until it hits a certain point, what’s the point, this is Everton!
01A08B0B-26AD-46BD-B254-069998B55E60.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.