January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe that they waited so long to sack Lampard if they were not going to sign anyone. It was blatantly obvious he could not get a tune out of the current squad.

Had they brought Dyche in during the WC break he might have nicked 6 points from that run of fixtures and it would would have been huge. Now he takes over with morale at an all time low and Arsenal and the $%^#ers from across the park on the agenda.

In two weeks we will be rock bottom and in freefall.
They’re repeating the trick from last year. They waited so long to bin him BECAUSE they had no intention of signing anyone; bringing a new manager in with a day or two to go gives them the excuse that they couldn’t coordinate with Kev, targets were unsure about the stability of the team, etc. That’s why they didn’t confirm Dyche until a couple of days after it was common knowledge.

Unreal lengths this board will go to, to avoid taking the slightest accountability.

There are 4 possible explanations for this I can think of and I'm not sure which is the worst:
1. They've really tried and did all the right things but, given the many challenges the club is facing, no players want to sign for us.
2. They've accepted relegation is probable, and decided not pay over the odds to buy in more crap players who are unlikely to keep us up and will only hamstring or finances further as we seek to get promoted at the first attempt.
3. We really are in more of a financial hole than we realise and the money from Gordon was needed to keep us afloat
4. Everyone at the club is an utter imbecile who can barely manage to stay alive, let alone run a business.

There are 4 possible explanations for this I can think of and I'm not sure which is the worst:
1. They've really tried and did all the right things but, given the many challenges the club is facing, no players want to sign for us.
2. They've accepted relegation is probable, and decided not pay over the odds to buy in more crap players who are unlikely to keep us up and will only hamstring or finances further as we seek to get promoted at the first attempt.
3. We really are in more of a financial hole than we realise and the money from Gordon was needed to keep us afloat
4. Everyone at the club is an utter imbecile who can barely manage to stay alive, let alone run a business.
i suspect it’s a little bit from all four

Status
Not open for further replies.