January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want answers from the board, I’m not listening anymore. I want them gone.

They crossed the rubicon today.
I have it on good authority from a saucy-sauce at the club that heavyweight Kevin Thelwell was very close to pulling off a last minute big money transfer for Rubicon, but at the last minute she decided to stick with that Sri Lankan pop band. We tried though. That's what counts.

The Bells Have Chimed
Our Fate Has Been Sealed
With Gravity Now In Full Process
And A Potato Head left Burdening This Mess

No Saviour On The Horizon
The Tears Eventually Filling Our Eyes
The Gross Mismanagement From Above
A Club Left Hung Out To dry

Sayonara - To A league We've Always Known
And A crumbling Club We've Always Called Home

Everton won't return. We'll be in the wilderness for years like Leeds were. Wouldn't be surprised if we never came back. Wages at 96% of turnover, very few playing assets, a stadium that will likely remain incomplete now and we will be on the hook for what has already been paid.

It is ruinous on a scale I don't think the football world, certainly not the British game, has ever seen. I mean, could liquidation be an actual possibility?
It'll be the stadium that does the damage unless a financial saviour comes along

I think liquidation is less likely than administration, and with it point deductions.

Look at Derby county and the mess they're in.. Decent sized club with a proud history.

Nobody's too big to fall

Board is gone, it’s matter of time. They won’t survive this and be sacrificed before the owner will be.

Whatever it takes now, pitch invasions at the weekend the lot, mass chaos, the most pragmatic and mild were turned today.
The owner literally can't leave but wants to lol

The man has just signed a 2.5 year contract at £100,000 per week after being unemployed for half a year.

I bet things look pretty darn good to him no matter what.
There is no effort to stay up, Southampton Bournemouth spent 60-70 mil. Our plan is if we go down dyche can get us back up. I think it’s what the board want I said it last year. Getting relegated clears out the squad and we start again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back