January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be tempted to go throw 15 - 20 mill at Brighton for Trossard.

Though sure other clubs will have the same idea.

Yet the type of deal we have to be alive to.
Yeah, his heads probably thinking that a move to a CL is on the cards but the likes of Chelsea he'd end up as a bit part player and I don't think it would do him any good.
Exactly the type of player we should be after though, works hard and has goals in him.
Can see Newcastle pipping us to this level of player for the forseeable

….as decent a player Trossard is, we need an orthodox central striker and I don’t see him in that role unless he replaces one of the wide players. Regardless, I’ve not seen us linked, I doubt he’d come here & I’m not sure if Brighton would sell.
I think we need a wide player and a forward but who knows if we can afford it. I do tend to agree we missed the boat on him in the summer he will likely have his sights set higher now. We need to scout and recruit players from other leagues or the Championship, any forwards who put up decent numbers in this league will likely have better options and be over priced.

Watford's Sarr causing the Dutch some problems as a left winger..Worth looking at if/when there won't be a lot better available. Won't come cheap I fear

Status
Not open for further replies.