1. Came on for Patterson
2. Came on for Patterson
3. Patterson injured
4. Both came off bench
5. Came on for Patterson
6. Patterson injured
7. Patterson injured

Yeh, he's really favoured...

I'm telling you that Hickey is superior in every way to Patterson. That Clarke doesn't recognise that is neither here nor there for me.

If this is true, and we are making losses like this, then there is no need to worry about leveraged buyouts imo. There simply isn’t enough money available to repay the leveraged funding.

I wonder if it includes the new stadium expenditure or not? If it doesn’t, then our real losses are no doubt far greater than 70 million.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that we were on course for a 120 million pound loss prior to the sale of Richarlison. Benitez spent nothing last summer, and January’s spending was offset by the sale of Digne.
I`m not sure on £70m but the audited accounts are generally released in December, I believe that the £111m loss drops off the FFP calculation with the latest accounts..

I'm telling you that Hickey is superior in every way to Patterson. That Clarke doesn't recognise that is neither here nor there for me.

Have you thought about contacting the Scottish FA and asking them to appoint you over Clarke ?

Obviously they have the wrong man in charge and need the tactical nous, of Dave, 59 from Wigan.

I’m sure, that your encyclopaedic and completely unbiased knowledge of Scottish players, would be an enormous asset to them.

Who knows, they may even allow you to continue writing your “ Dear Dave “ agony aunt column in the Morning Star.

Have you thought about contacting the Scottish FA and asking them to appoint you over Clarke ?

Obviously they have the wrong man in charge and need the tactical nous, of Dave, 59 from Wigan.

I’m sure, that your encyclopaedic and completely unbiased knowledge of Scottish players, would be an enormous asset to them.

Who knows, they may even allow you to continue writing your “ Dear Dave “ agony aunt column in the Morning Star.
That's beneath contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back