January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry re this window and next summer. The club did the right thing in trying to sort the defense, bring in stable solid players like coady and tarowski. everyone could see the sense in doing that.

Oanan one can also understand and he might be a top player.

but when I heard mc neil and maupay I honestly could not understand they reason they were bought. nothing about them made sense. nothing. a slow one footed player who was a bit part of a Burnley relegated team and a panic buy of an unwanted maupay. complete waste of money. rejects from clubs who aren't exactly brimming with quality ..prob on long contracts and impossible to get rid off to add the the muppets we already have in the squad.

it just seems the club is run complete idiots.

Need that type of player that runs in behind and takes players on. We have no one who will run direct with the ball or make those runs to turn a defence. Gordon started to do it at the end of last year but has regressed a lot.

We are the slowest team in the league by a mile.
mcneil will solve it with his pace and our big work ethic off the ball will make sure we have runners all over the pitch.

I worry re this window and next summer. The club did the right thing in trying to sort the defense, bring in stable solid players like coady and tarowski. everyone could see the sense in doing that.

Oanan one can also understand and he might be a top player.

but when I heard mc neil and maupay I honestly could not understand they reason they were bought. nothing about them made sense. nothing. a slow one footed player who was a bit part of a Burnley relegated team and a panic buy of an unwanted maupay. complete waste of money. rejects from clubs who aren't exactly brimming with quality ..prob on long contracts and impossible to get rid off to add the the muppets we already have in the squad.

it just seems the club is run complete idiots.
Maupay was a sixth choice panic buy when we couldn't get Broja and didn't want to take a gamble on one of the French lads so went with "PL proven" , he' s a tidy player but never been a number nine and doesn't suit the way we play we need to be feeding balls in we just lamp it up or sling aimless crosses in to a fella who is 5 foot 7. Mc Neil was only bought because he was a target for about two seasons and was available for like 5m up front we should have got Cornet or Dennis or someone from France with pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.