January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at a video big lad with a decent finish who knows if he's good enough...
Yep, he looks like the sort we need if DCL fit ,firing, stays injury free for 20games.
We will need a striker to.

Problem , is DCL a game or two from injury, rest of season out.
Go for this lad and Diaz.We got Simms to bring back as back up if no more forward.
Isnt Garner supposed to do what Geiger does, whats Ianna supposed to be,De Coure??
Forwards we need , goals we need.

But yep this lad decent.

Franks mad, so is Thelwell.Tge Art of a 9, has to be able to play back to them hold ball up.Bring midfield, defence into game, relieve pressure, a given.
Maupey Crap, worst ive seen.
More Midfield,????? More defender talk, Luke Shaw, madness.
Everybody knows what we need, goals, decent forward line.
Agree but we need better in midfield too. We can't keep hold of the ball and Garner is more of a six who play makes from deep

Franks mad, so is Thelwell.Tge Art of a 9, has to be able to play back to them hold ball up.Bring midfield, defence into game, relieve pressure, a given.
Maupey Crap, worst ive seen.
More Midfield,????? More defender talk, Luke Shaw, madness.
Everybody knows what we need, goals, decent forward line.
I was thinking the same in regards to the number of midfielders we have.
We can only assume that others will be leaving in the midfield department. I think Davies , and Docoure will be off personally

I was thinking the same in regards to the number of midfielders we have.
We can only assume that others will be leaving in the midfield department. I think Davies , and Docoure will be off personally
We need a squad of players and if Davies, Doucoure and others leave then we have to spend money to replace them.

Money that badly needs spending in other areas.
We need creativity in the team and we need another striker and that is where our money needs to be spent rather than replacing squad players who are perfectly capable of doing a job when asked.

Tom Davies did get some minutes in the team at the start of the season and did perfectly well.
Gana Gueye was signed and our midfield was supposed to be suddenly infinitely better and I certainly have not seen that.

I think the management have been guilty of not using their squad well enough even though results have been poor.

Stanley Mills has been prominent since the close season and although we are toothless in attack he has not had one minute on the field which to me is disappointing.

Attacking players who create and can score are an obvious priority but until garner distinguishes himself we need a Midfielders who can link up, impose themselves on the game and provide opportunities for attackers as well. As much as I appreciate the iwobi renaissance we need more Midfielders who can offer a threat on setpieces and inject inventiveness offensively. Our midfield recruitment even going back to carlo was extremely flawed. Obviously the koeman and Martinez eras were inept as well. But that was a significant effort to overhaul our midfield and we were left with an energetic Midfielder who can't compete a basic pass and an once prominent box to box player whose legs were gone.

Yep, he looks like the sort we need if Dominic Calvert-Lewin fit ,firing, stays injury free for 20games.
We will need a striker to.

Problem , is Dominic Calvert-Lewin a game or two from injury, rest of season out.
Go for this lad and Diaz.We got Simms to bring back as back up if no more forward.
Isnt Garner supposed to do what Geiger does, whats Ianna supposed to be,De Coure??
Forwards we need , goals we need.

But yep this lad decent.
Yep, there are a lot of Toffies on similar pages.

We need a squad of players and if Davies, Doucoure and others leave then we have to spend money to replace them.

Money that badly needs spending in other areas.
We need creativity in the team and we need another striker and that is where our money needs to be spent rather than replacing squad players who are perfectly capable of doing a job when asked.

Tom Davies did get some minutes in the team at the start of the season and did perfectly well.
Gana Gueye was signed and our midfield was supposed to be suddenly infinitely better and I certainly have not seen that.

I think the management have been guilty of not using their squad well enough even though results have been poor.

Stanley Mills has been prominent since the close season and although we are toothless in attack he has not had one minute on the field which to me is disappointing.
Maybe this German lad is a free at the end of the season to replace Doucs/Davies in the squad? Agree we are desperate for creativity and a number 9 now.

Bring a Blue home.

To be fair he would score 15 goals at least from now to end of the season. It’s just the 400+ grand a week that’s the big issue. Also he will have many more attractive suitors. But I agree bring a blue home.

To be fair he would score 15 goals at least from now to end of the season. It’s just the 400+ grand a week that’s the big issue. Also he will have many more attractive suitors. But I agree bring a blue home.

As mad as 400+ sounds, we're on the hook for 300k a week for Gbamin, Gomes and Mina, throw in Delph from last season and there is 400k. (Not even going there with Dele). He would prob play more games combined in six months tbf.

So in summary, welcome Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.