January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schalke are 16th out of 18 in bundesliga 2 (2nd division).

17 last may. Box to box midfielder and been capped u16s 6 times, u17s 15 times and scored a single goal at each level.

Release clause of €20mil and i find that to be extremely unlikely.

His profile, as well as Wharton would be ideal for us.

Amazing what happens when you take the shackles off.

Will we sign Wesley Gassova? Will we sign Assan Ouegraogo? Probably not, but it’s sure nice to see players like this being linked and not players who are plodding their way through their career like an Iwobi, Harry Winks or other garbage.

Club meh finally start getting with the times once Blue Bill and Moshiri are cannoned into the sun.

Will we sign Wesley Gassova? Will we sign Assan Ouegraogo? Probably not, but it’s sure nice to see players like this being linked and not players who are plodding their way through their career like an Iwobi, Harry Winks or other garbage.

Club meh finally start getting with the times once Blue Bill and Moshiri are cannoned into the sun.
We've been linked with players since the beginning of time. This isn't anything new.

Schalke are 16th out of 18 in bundesliga 2 (2nd division).

17 last may. Box to box midfielder and been capped u16s 6 times, u17s 15 times and scored a single goal at each level.

Release clause of €20mil and i find that to be extremely unlikely.

His profile, as well as Wharton would be ideal for us.
The irony of you of all people claiming a players value seems inflated lol

I mean we’re linked with young players every window. Doesn’t mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back