January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats good we seem to be looking at the right players, is a big window for us in the summer. Need to be looking for a mix even in the free agent market with players like barkley and ohare who could replace gomes and dele in the squad
hopefully we go back in for him, he has a bright future ahead, proper right sided player.

Yeah thats good we seem to be looking at the right players, is a big window for us in the summer. Need to be looking for a mix even in the free agent market with players like barkley and ohare who could replace gomes and dele in the squad
He would want big wages I would imagine

There doesn’t seem to be a record of how long a contract Barkley signed when he joined Luton. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an agreement for a second year if they manage to avoid relegation.

Yeah not to sure what his luton one is but could see him asking for more aftwr this season. Just depends how much he wants to come here and if we even want him
I think he is possibly a bit too much of a love/hate figure to come back here although we absolutely 100% need to be looking at a player with a similar sort of profile to him.

There doesn’t seem to be a record of how long a contract Barkley signed when he joined Luton. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an agreement for a second year if they manage to avoid relegation.
Yeah do think he would have been looking for another move after luton, so hopefully is not an option
I think he is possibly a bit too much of a love/hate figure to come back here although we absolutely 100% need to be looking at a player with a similar sort of profile to him.
Yeah think before the signed him would have been more fans against it, i do not like how he left the club but the position the club is in now and if he does actually want to come back here i would respect him being confident enough to think he could win back the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.