January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

….of all the rumours, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was something in the link to Paraguayan winger Ramon Sosa. inexpensive, a good age, decent size and pace, perhaps ideal for Dyche to work with.
Would like us to sign more like that, but cannot see us committing to any more future fees now we are likely to get a second points deduction. We are very likely to go down and it would be mad for the club to commit to any future outlays. Think it will be loan fees only (if we are lucky).

Maybe that Henrique at Marseille seeing as he's not playing. But, seeing as Dyche doesn't play Thelwell's pick in Danjuma, I could well imagine Dyche getting the pick on a loan player and it being some utter dross like Cornet.

Attachments

• Young.jpg
    Young.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9

Is he finished? He's only 27. It's not like he's 32.
Don't mean age, I mean the injury. I'm sure I remember reading that his injury was so bad that it tore his thigh muscle off the bone or something and that is why he doesn't get much of a look in even now he's fit again - because he isn't the same player. And he wasn't great to begin with. Versatile, but not a particularly good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.