January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah pretty much i was stupid enough to think the mess they made out of last jan transfer window. They would do the same again the club is a disgrace to have the media act like us fans wrong to go after bk and the rest of the board and we still cant even bring in one loan player this window. Then have rats like caragher ect moan that we overspend 5 yrs ago or whatever now just pathetic it has come to this

the mess is why can’t
loan a player
lol

Who gives a balls about deadline day anyway

There shouldn’t be one this time of year IMO you should have to finish the season where you started it
Totally agree mate start the window a day after the season ends and finish it a week before new season .Also the same for managers.
Scrap loan deals unless it is too a lower division team for 12 months only and no recalls.
While I'm at it I would scrap VAR, scrap 5 substitutes reduce to two , scrap FFP ect and reduce agents fees to a maximum of 10% paid for by the player not the club's.

Totally agree mate start the window a day after the season ends and finish it a week before new season .Also the same for managers.
Scrap loan deals unless it is too a lower division team for 12 months only and no recalls.
While I'm at it I would scrap VAR, scrap 5 substitutes reduce to two , scrap FFP ect and reduce agents fees to a maximum of 10% paid for by the player not the club's.
All of that and no subs during injury time

They’ve got no money! If Matty is telling you you’re wrong to stress you need to take a long hard look in the mirror and work out where you went wrong lad.
Not stressed just so angry about the whole situation with the club. Is hard find any positive reasons to be a fan lf this club, cant enjoy a single thing following this club at the minute cant sign player, cant fill a bench list goes on

Not stressed just so angry about the whole situation with the club. Is hard find any positive reasons to be a fan lf this club, cant enjoy a single thing following this club at the minute cant sign player, cant fill a bench list goes on
I realised a long time ago that if I was a football fan for enjoyment then Everton wasn’t a good team to support and nothing has changed. That’s why I have no time for people complaining about the style of play who cares we’ve been awful for most seasons I’ve watched us why would I want entertaining now accept them for what they are you’ll be a lot happier!

Status
Not open for further replies.