January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve seen reports that Werner is on his way to Spurs, Spurs fans think the guy to miss out is Richy and that could be the end of himat Spurs.

If only there was a way we could get him back...

I`ve seen reports that Werner is on his way to Spurs, Spurs fans think the guy to miss out is Richy and that could be the end of himat Spurs.

If only there was a way we could get him back...

No way are they dropping richy at the minute, he's in the best form since he went there.

Son is going the Asia Cup in he, so it'll be extra cover for them.

Purely speculative and based on no links whatsoever; but is the other Bellingham brother, currently at Sunderland, a player we should be interested in at some point?

He's always looked useful every time I've seen him and if he's only half as good as his brother, he'd be a hell of a player

Purely speculative and based on no links whatsoever; but is the other Bellingham brother, currently at Sunderland, a player we should be interested in at some point?

He's always looked useful every time I've seen him and if he's only half as good as his brother, he'd be a hell of a player
Few decent touches but the game has largely passed him by.

Maybe something in the future but atm not a deal we should go after for the money they would want

Status
Not open for further replies.