2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d play him for his height in this one. Keep Holgate in midfield. The formation was actually alright at the weekend.
Agree with this. Jarrad’s height could be vital for this one, and if DVDB isn’t available I’d keep the midfield as if was on Sunday, Holgate as a DM is probably the least bad option.

He’s got all the attributes to make it as a PL centre back , let’s see if he can start to show it tonight. Sometimes we need a young talisman to kick start our season…no pressure then, but i think he’s capable of stepping up. Have a great game Jarrad.

Hope he plays in an aggressive mode and has a stormer. Best of luck to him. Hope he makes the position his until end of the season. Tired of others getting their chance and constantly making mistakes only to be given game time again and again for years

Agree on all the above. Can’t be a promising talent forever, gotta take those opps with both hands. Would be a timely boost if Everton had a centre half who could actually defend too.

Huge pressure on a very young defender. Has done OK in the past but has had also very bad games...so worried about this one but I know that we have no other options.

Jarrad ...If in doubt put it out. Dave watson used to do and if it's good enough for dave it will for you. No playing around the back tonight inviting pressure under the lights at burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.