Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m minimum......

He continues like he is, he will go to the Euro's and possibly get some game time.

Then you look at the 'top' clubs in EPL who will be looking at CBs in the comin windows. United, Chelsea and Liverpool all in desperate need for a new CB.

Of course, I hope we do not sell this summer and he gives it another year at Everton and see how we are when moving in to a new ground.
Swerve selling to them, unless we can add an asshole tax of 300%

I can't see it, the whole world knows we are skint. If he gets an England call up it might bump up the price. John Stones money for sure.
Talking 50M.. if we are going to lowball a fee then add-ons will have to be massive and achievable.

Swerve selling to them, unless we can add an asshole tax of 300%
Definitely..... I only included them as they are desperate need of a CB and if the Caicedo transfer in the summer is anything to go by, then between them Chelsea and United could create a nice bidding war.

Definitely..... I only included them as they are desperate need of a CB and if the Caicedo transfer in the summer is anything to go by, then between them Chelsea and United could create a nice bidding war.
If he keeps the upward trajectory there'll be Spanish clubs getting involved too...

Reactions: JLW
If he keeps the upward trajectory there'll be Spanish clubs getting involved too...
Very true..... Just imagine him and Bellingham as part of the spine of your club for the next 5-10 years.

Something England have got to look forward to (maybe a little early for the Euros, but definitely WC '26 in the Americas...

I know it’s realistic for where we are competitively and financially but I hate all this talk of selling him.

We’d be 10th and rising if it wasn’t for the points deduction, perhaps if we can have a solid mid table finish with prospect to build on it he’d rather stay another season as a nailed on first team starter which would surely be big for his own development at his age…

Maguire - £80m
Gvardiol - £77m
Van Dijk - £75m
Fofana - £70m

When the inevitable happens, It shouldn't be for any less than that Fofana deal!

He is an immense talent. He seems happy enough at the moment and will probably fancy a season in BMD as long as we continue to improve. Pickford shows him he can still play for England even at a ‘little’ club like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back