2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big sale is a must sadly if it keeps the club afloat.

Still can’t fathom how an accountant owner and an Evertonian chairman could get us in this mess.

And yet people are worried about 777!! Not saying they’re great or anything but fk me even 2 park end da’s would a better fist of it than the clowns we’ve had.

They didn't anticipate Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

£200m+ naming rights would have come in handy a few months back

So Real/Barca come calling and offer 40mil we say we want 70m, you know what will happen the classic transfer request (Agent in his ear) will be handed in then we will have a player who doesn’t want to be here!

Don’t care. He signed the contract, it’s tough luck. Obviously those clubs would just pay what we want though. They’re not exactly know for shrewd negotiating and picking up bargains are they.

I hope you're right i'm just not so sure like I said if he gets England caps and does well its different but I can't see teams offering 60 or 70 mil for a player who hasn't got caps or played in the champions league or anything and I don't know if everton are in a position to turn down bids of 40 and over at the moment even if it seems low.

As was pointed out above, City paid £45m for Nathan Ake who’d just been relegated. So yes they would.

They didn't anticipate Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

£200m+ naming rights would have come in handy a few months back
True but that’s not the reason we’re here today they’ve been pissing millions up the wall since he took over. Alls that’s done is speed up the process because we were run by idiots.

Mad how apparently you need champions leagues experience and England caps to get a big fee for your player, he obviously hasn’t seen much of the transfer market and prices over the last couple of years

27 year old James Maddison, freshly relegated, went for £40m. Some of our fans would’ve been writing off anything over £10m for him if he played for us and we’d just been relegated. Complete surrender monkey, defeatist, wet wipe mentality all over our fanbase. Just happy to let anyone and everyone walk all over us. Same with the “we aren’t getting any points back lads might as well suck it up and get on with it” crowd. Hope whoever ends up buying us culls this pathetic mentality throughout the club.

Mad how apparently you need champions leagues experience and England caps to get a big fee for your player, he obviously hasn’t seen much of the transfer market and prices over the last couple of years
What do you think we will get for him? Not what you want or the club want but what a club will offer?

Hopefully we don’t mate but unless there is a massive instant turnaround in finances then I think selling big players for the foreseeable will happe
But we will run out of players, people getting their knickers in a twist because 777 have already put money in, apparently PSR is not an issue, is this money for day to day maybe, is it for the ground maybe. Must prem clubs run in debt and yet they still manage to sell a big player and buy more players

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back