2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

We know he will not be here next season so how much do you realistically believe we will get for him. I'll start off the bidding at £65m
It depends on which league we're in. I'm also concerned that the January window is an indicator of transfer activity and the need for many clubs to balance their books.

All things considered I'd be reasonably happy with 65-75m and a sell on.

Dreamland if you think we get 100m

Be around 50 ish at best

50ish is way too low. That said we'll need to see what players go in this post PSR charges world, and if we are done for a second time which is likely to become a third and everyone knows we have to sell, then that might limit what we can get.

Branthwaite is in the top tier of prospects and is likely to have more than one club in for him. If we got 50 for Stones years ago then 75 should be the starting point.

50ish is way too low. That said we'll need to see what players go in this post PSR charges world, and if we are done for a second time which is likely to become a third and everyone knows we have to sell, then that might limit what we can get.

Branthwaite is in the top tier of prospects and is likely to have more than one club in for him. If we got 50 for Stones years ago then 75 should be the starting point.
We was in Alot better postion when we sold stones

And to think how we had to fight to convince Seanie to put Branthwaite in the team ahead of his buddy Keggers.

And when Branthwaite leaves Keggers will be back in contention for a place.

Being an Everton supporter.
... with 'Mase', proven not even good enough for the. Championship, first backup on £70k a week.

Agree 50 is low, but I also think the days of Grealish money will not be seen for a while with all these clubs scared of PSR, we saw that in the January window. I think the big clubs are going to be more cautious as to their spending, unfortunately for us with JB. I'm guessing 65 - 70 but who knows. Frankly, I hope he stays at least one more year. If someone has to go, I'd sell Onana or Pickford first, before JB.

It depends on which league we're in. I'm also concerned that the January window is an indicator of transfer activity and the need for many clubs to balance their books.

All things considered I'd be reasonably happy with 65-75m and a sell on.
The clubs that will be buying him don’t need to balance the books - City, United, Spurs, Arsenal etc. Plus they are changing the rules anyway aren’t they as they know they’re a farce.

The kid has every attribute you want in a Defender. Start at £100m