2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a figure I pulled out of the air,will probably be a percentage of the sell on,and as you say fully deserved by Carlisle.
10% I think is about right... maybe 15%.

Just hope they do get the £10m if he goes and the sell on is 10% - then it's down to us to actually reinvest the money well in players of the same ilk/at the stage Jarrad was at during his PSV season, and not just go on keeping the lights on and Mosh creaming money away - which is a possibility.

Judging by the link i sent above with the list, i think its just people who played for England while at Everton....Barmby & Neville are on that list but debuted for different clubs!

Unsworth is a good shout, but he was under 21 captain at the time!

….i’d have thought there was more than 72 but obviously not.

10% I think is about right... maybe 15%.

Just hope they do get the £10m if he goes and the sell on is 10% - then it's down to us to actually reinvest the money well in players of the same ilk/at the stage Jarrad was at during his PSV season, and not just go on keeping the lights on and Mosh creaming money away - which is a possibility.
If we can secure £140m for brathwaite and onana, Splash 20m each on Jobe Bellingham and Jacob Greaves (hull) we would have enough to avoid relegation and pocket 100m.
Both are young enough to secure a high fee if we sell in a couple of years.

I think Southgate is loyal to players and doesn't like taking risks.

For these reasons I don't expect Branthwaite will be included for this tournament but will step up after this tournament.

From an Everton perspective I would be happy with that.
He won’t be an Everton player next season, and going to the tournament gives him chance to play himself into the attention of spains top tier teams, pushing his value up

I think Southgate is loyal to players and doesn't like taking risks.

For these reasons I don't expect Branthwaite will be included for this tournament but will step up after this tournament.

From an Everton perspective I would be happy with that.
Correct. And that’s why England will not win this tournament. He has the horses but he won’t use them.

If we can secure £140m for brathwaite and onana, Splash 20m each on Jobe Bellingham and Jacob Greaves (hull) we would have enough to avoid relegation and pocket 100m.
Both are young enough to secure a high fee if we sell in a couple of years.
We’re not pocketing anything. Straight to the creditors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back