Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m obviously guessing mate, Caicedo was 75 mil in June and gets sold for 115. A lot of ifs buts and maybes, let’s see how things pan out for these 2 players. I think Onana has started the season quite well. But there’s a mad narrative that’s he’s rubbish

Mad that, I think he needs to improve an awful lot to justify some of the fees placed on him.

Mad that, I think he needs to improve an awful lot to justify some of the fees placed on him.
I agree some of the fee's quoted are a bit mad at the moment but he has started better this season. It's tricky as Dyche is playing every midfielder out of their natural position for some reason and we need to see Onana actually at DM at some point imo which is his role.

When we have our wide players back and fit and moving, those quick passes to the flanks will be a lot more telling. The staffing setup appears to confirm this, ball breaks and arrives at Onana, turns and drives ten yards and moves the ball wide to Danjuma/McNeil/Harrison they look to find Beto/Cal-Lewin or the cut back to Doucoure. Where we are going to struggle is the gaps left immediately behind (wide players) exposing our rather flaky full back options.
This defensive aspect of working back like a trojan is where Gray appears to have fallen foul with big Sean.

We'll see a lot more of the ball in the oppositions box, and we'll be a side tailor made for a MOTM performance from a Maguire or similar.

England internationals lol what the hell
If that’s what he needs to tell himself to get motivated , I’m all for it

You have women identifying as men, men as women, white people identifying as black , if Godfrey and Keane identifying as international players helps him then I’m in

We could get 75mil for the pair this January.
Look at the prices of players it’s ridiculous. Can’t remember who it was, but hasn’t a young CB just been bought for a lot of money?
75m for the pair sounds a lot more correct imo. I like Branthwaite, but he is currently about 60m off being a 75m player. If he keeps developing, maybe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back