2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax held the upper hand, we dont. We need a big sale by 30th June by all accounts and the closer it gets, Utd will know we may be forced to accept their deal. Similar to Richy situation.
Like I’ve just mentioned Giulia bould said we ain’t in a richarlison situation. Anyway we lost money on him and still got done id shuff 2 fingers up the premier league, take the points and keep branthwaite

If you'd told me this time last year the lad we shipped off to PSV would get us 70 million, frankly, I'd have bitten your hand off. It's silly money

United is probably the wrong move for him but it's the one that always looked very likely.

Players need to start making smarter decisions to not join United early in their careers because it rarely works out

Think it'll be good. Ten Jaarg will have his peeps on Holland saying how good he is, knows he can hack the prem. They need to rebuild the back 4 as it'll arguably be him and Martinez as CB. Push back up the table.

They're a long way from challenging the league but back to top 4 he'll fit in.

Just pay up.

Will move to United, play Turgid Football under Ten-hag, concede a record number of goals being paired with Maguire then get destroyed by united fans.

Kid don't deserve it, good talent, need's to go somewhere else.

Like I’ve just mentioned Giulia bould said we ain’t in a richarlison situation. Anyway we lost money on him and still got done id shuff 2 fingers up the premier league, take the points and keep branthwaite

deffo. what’s p!son me of is that

the clubs a mess so united are taking advantage

these players are getting sold before new owners

the money will go to moshiris pocket

roll on august for another relegation fight

it’s boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back