2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Personally, I think the only Reason City don't come in and have him as an understudy to Stones / Dias etc is the price.

Pep could mould him into a monster.

deffo. what’s p!son me of is that

the clubs a mess so united are taking advantage

these players are getting sold before new owners

the money will go to moshiris pocket

roll on august for another relegation fight

it’s boring
Give it a rest Matty you’re talking utter gash

No money goes to Moshiri and new owners do not stop us needing to sell

Almost all football transfers are silly money.

It’s £15m less than Harry Maguire. Ergo, it’s a steal.
The 5th most expensive ever centre half. The 7th most expensive ever English men. And PSV turned down the chance to sign him last summer for 15 million.

Just because they overspent on Maguire doesn't make this not a good deal as good as he is

If you'd told me this time last year the lad we shipped off to PSV would get us 70 million, frankly, I'd have bitten your hand off. It's silly money

Sorry mate that in today's prices is still cheap but don't worry Everton will fold like an accordion for United and everyone else. Get out Moshiri you tramp and let's have decent owners for a nice change.

If we get £70m and can get O'Brien or Greaves in for £20-30m that's not too bad. Takes away any worry of another points deduction and should leave funds to buy some quality in attacking areas as well. It feels rubbish to see another fan favourite leave, but that's where we're at. Need to be pragmatic.

Don't see INEOS paying out the big fee's like Glazers did to be honest, United hardly have a big budget as it is, and they're in delusionland if they think they're getting 100m+from Casemiro, Sancho, Greenwood sales etc

The 5th most expensive ever centre half. The 7th most expensive ever English men. And PSV turned down the chance to sign him last summer for 15 million.

Just because they overspent on Maguire doesn't make this not a good deal as good as he is
Its not a good deal when both parties are happy for him to stay for another year, at which point we could probably sell for £20-30m more

It’s not a good deal when the money won’t be reinvested

It’s not a good deal when we’re being forced into a sale by anti-competitive rules designed to achieve exactly this outcome, over and over again.

Sorry mate that in today's prices is still cheap but don't worry Everton will fold like an accordion for United and everyone else. Get out Moshiri you tramp and let's have decent owners for a nice change.
That is not in fact cheap in todays prices. Its like the 30th most expensive ever transfer and he has one (very good) season in the top flight and 1 England cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back