2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard not to feel conspiratorial about his exclusion from the England squad with this. Ratcliffe telling Southgate to leave him out so they can bend his ear and say it's cuz he plays for Everton. Then Southgate gets the United gig if ETH falls through. My angry brain is working over time here.

He won’t be the same player without Tarks next to him.

He’ll be a scape goat next season for uniteds clear lack of defensive organisation.

70 is a little short, 80m is solid enough.

See if we can get some one thrown in on loan..
Where is it being reported that we've agreed a fee of £70 million?

Ineos won't spend the money needed at first then annoy you guys so much into the last week then pay what you wanted at the beginning leaving you no time to bring in a replacement.

Giving me Rooney and Lukaku feelings tbh, was just as devastated.
He was out on loan last few seasons and only started the 3rd game this season. You are devastated in losing a great player that hasn't even played a full season for us? We are not there, not even close, if we have someone worth 70M plus, we sell! If I recall right, he almost went out on loan again last season or the Dutch club tried to buy him. Think he wanted to go. Was probably told he would play a big role this season in the 11 and he could go if a big bid came in.

Don't get devastated over these players, we cannot hold the best players, simple as that.

Put 2+2 together there mate, the answer is in your question

And FYI “Kev” is responsible for what’s on the pitch

So when he commits the club to £30m for Beto and Danjuma who can’t get on the pitch, he’s at fault.

so if it’s going to the debt it’s making the team weaker which is another struggle

and yes he’s signed them but dyche would of agreed

the bigger picture is kenwright and moshiri

70 million upfront + add ons & maybe a loan is probably what they’re looking for. I’m gutted he’s leaving but not surprised. We need to invest into a quality player to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back