2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything over £70m is good business for us at this moment in time.

Most clubs are not in a position to be keeping their best young players. We need a few more Branthwaites until we are in a much better position to keep top talent.

I think we all knew he was going so its not a surprise. I hope he goes on to do well, but not sure if Utd are the right choice for him at the moment.

Ineos won't spend the money needed at first then annoy you guys so much into the last week then pay what you wanted at the beginning leaving you no time to bring in a replacement.
If he doesn’t got before June 30th I doubt he goes because we have 3 months to sell otters, Onana, DCL, Godfrey etc

That is not in fact cheap in todays prices. Its like the 30th most expensive ever transfer and he has one (very good) season in the top flight and 1 England cap

He's going to the very top and I can't believe you can't see that, this lad has everything Van Dyke has but earlier. Why do we just bow down and doff our k'in cap to everyone. No wonder we are where we are.

Anything over £70m is good business for us at this moment in time.

Most clubs are not in a position to be keeping their best young players. We need a few more Branthwaites until we are in a much better position to keep top talent.

I think we all knew he was going so its not a surprise. I hope he goes on to do well, but not sure if Utd are the right choice for him at the moment.

he clearly clearly doesn’t want to upsticks

why the f otherwise would you wanna go

Well according to yourself he was literally worth more even when we sold him....
Nuance not your forté, is it?

His value went up pretty consistently while with us (CERTAINLY never went “down and down” due to us holding on to him)

We got less than we otherwise would have when selling him because of the ridiculous anti-competitive rules in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back