2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of counters to this:

McNeil was never what we needed, a team that needed pace and goals and we got neither

Beto could do a job but not how Dyche sets up his team. He’s 100% not a target man

I get the issue with the payment plans, but the football world is a big place. There’s gens everywhere; we’ve just sold one
Did add an edit to my post on Beto - his strike rate isn’t actually bad when factoring in the minutes he’s played. ~11 games and 5 goals in all comps.

McNeil I agree with you on lack of pace - would be looking to shift him centrally personally, as he does have some guile, which is something else we don’t have.

Most teams aren’t willing to sell their gems on the never never

PSR rules doing their intended job again.

I have little sympathy for us/the none top 6 teams any longer.

Could have voted to either amend or at least increase the threshold but rejected it. All seem content minus Newcastle & Villa to be feeder clubs for the big boys.

Shame its Utd, dont have any real dislike of them but its tiring how we sell our best players to them all the time.

@Neiler

he’s DOF and his job is to identify players

sorry but there’s no way dyche isn’t in on it

and again all this is a for what’s gone on prev
No mate, his job is to oversee all footballing operations. From development, to pathways, to recruitment to style of play

Thelwell had an interest in Beto and Danjuma before Dyche even managed us

So how do you figure that out mate

People need to realise you can’t use outlier bad transfers as benchmarks. If we go and try and sign broja we don’t want Chelsea saying you spent 25 mil on Beto so it’s 40 and united will be the same with branthwaite you can’t just say you spent 80 on maguire so we want 100 that isn’t how it works!

People need to realise you can’t use outlier bad transfers as benchmarks. If we go and try and sign broja we don’t want Chelsea saying you spent 25 mil on Beto so it’s 40 and united will be the same with branthwaite you can’t just say you spent 80 on maguire so we want 100 that isn’t how it works!

Of course not, but football fans are muppets.

Seen people spending the £70m already on twitter. We won’t spend all that money regardless of owner because these PSR rules don’t allow us to

Branthwaite, Dom, Godfrey, Onana.

I bet even more want to jump ship.

Thelwell doesn't seem to be renewing.

No players, no plan. How are we not getting relegated next year?

No mate, his job is to oversee all footballing operations. From development, to pathways, to recruitment to style of play

Thelwell had an interest in Beto and Danjuma before Dyche even managed us

So how do you figure that out mate

so why didn’t he buy them then earlier?

style of play? he tells dyche?

lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back