2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know how long contract he's got but its a no sale at any price if not in last year
our strength last season was the triangle at back keeper and two centre halves.

A laughably small bid amount, absolutely laughable when they paid 80m for a cumbersome donkey with the pace of an asthmatic snail. The bid is purely aimed at unsettling the player and to make Utd look like they are playing hardball from now on. I really would like Cheech or Chong (whoever the hell is currently in charge) to go public and ridicule the horrible tactics of Utd

I wonder,with all this transfer speculation, this is the reason he hasnt gone to the Euros. Maybe Southgate didnt want Branthwaites head all over the place, and not focused on the games ahead.

I heard he's happy to stay

Last place any youngster wants to move to is old Trafford. Toxic environment and has stalled many a young career
Lets hope he is and is getting good advice along the same line. What he needs is to play regular without the pressure he would be under at United. He`s a dead cert to start here, and another 12 months playing week in week out will only make him a better player. I just hope that we are scouting for another CB now and not waiting until he might leave next summer to start looking for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back