2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is typical of our transfer situations....it will probably rumble on all summer and we will still get shafted.
Utd really are total scum, i mean if i was Branthwaite i would be offended by that offer. Would make me think im on the bench, they are not that arsed and ill go somewhere else please. I mean surely there would be loads of other interest at 35 mill!!
The whole thing stinks, they obviously somehow know our finances to be able to think they have a chance of making an offer like that work. We sold Rooney for 26 mil, 20 years ago who was raw talent still....35 mil is a total joke we should shut the door on it. Insulting to all involved!!

This is typical of our transfer situations....it will probably rumble on all summer and we will still get shafted.
Utd really are total scum, i mean if i was Branthwaite i would be offended by that offer. Would make me think im on the bench, they are not that arsed and ill go somewhere else please. I mean surely there would be loads of other interest at 35 mill!!
The whole thing stinks, they obviously somehow know our finances to be able to think they have a chance of making an offer like that work. We sold Rooney for 26 mil, 20 years ago who was raw talent still....35 mil is a total joke we should shut the door on it. Insulting to all involved!!

Pretty sure Branthwaite will view the wage they have agreed to pay him as a better reflection of what they think of him.

sounds horrible but will moshri sell for what ever as he’s leaving?

Sad but true

Though at one time they would say we want him and buy him
The rules designed at keeping them in the elite
Are now shackling them it’s funny to watch
But the game’s genuinely gone

madness why is he wasting part
of his career they’re

We've got to hope young Jarred shows a real level of maturity now. Gets his head down, another cracking season with us and proper big boys will come in (with big money)

Putting our financial position aside it’s a bad move for Branthwaite. He’s the best talent I’ve seen for a long time at Everton. He’s rolls Royce and a better player than stones was at that age.

He could end up stuck at man united preventing a bigger move but if he carries on improving he will get a big move to a title challenger in one of the big leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back