2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need this kind of response the next time utd come calling...

8GBl.gif

I wonder,with all this transfer speculation, this is the reason he hasnt gone to the Euros. Maybe Southgate didnt want Branthwaites head all over the place, and not focused on the games ahead.
Wouldn't surprise me if 'Sir Jim' asked Southgate not to take him. Benefits them in trying to secure him on the cheap if he isn't in the England squad.

Wouldn't surprise me if 'Sir Jim' asked Southgate not to take him. Benefits them in trying to secure him on the cheap if he isn't in the England squad.
Nah, not having that mate. Just my opinion though, we dont know what goes on behind the scenes.

According to fella on sky he's agreed 100 grand week contract.. fair play couldn't turn that one down

Nah, not having that mate. Just my opinion though, we dont know what goes on behind the scenes.
A bit out there i'll admit, but it crossed my mind and I wouldn't put it past them. They were in talks with Southgate for the United job so the relationship will be there. Not as though he was likely to start or feature at all so wouldn't have been a big stretch for Southgate 🤷‍♂️

Also annoying me United fans saying they wouldn't pay more than 50m for him, well no deal then. Why are they obsessed with not only taking our player but paying less than he's worth?pathetic. They're a club that prints money they can afford it, why do they care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back