2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Right, so why not sell him for 30m then? Why not 20m? Those are both far more than we paid for him.

Because hes worth far more than that and again, if we can sell him for 80m next year why would Friedkin okay selling him for 50m this season and miss out on the extra 30m?
We've rejected 35 already, my point was if 50m comes to the correct desk at the Club. I think it gets accepted

We've rejected 35 already, my point was if 50m comes to the correct desk at the Club. I think it gets accepted
Why would they accept 50m if they reject 35m? Just because its more? 80m is more than that.

It makes no sense. It seems you have made a random arbitrary number out of thin air, ignoring what everyone else is saying, and then sticking hard to it out of some sense of.....no one knows. You also further havent explained why Friedkin would possibly agree to this when theres no need.

Why would they accept 50m if they reject 35m? Just because its more? 80m is more than that.

It makes no sense. It seems you have made a random arbitrary number out of thin air, ignoring what everyone else is saying, and then sticking hard to it out of some sense of.....no one knows. You also further havent explained why Friedkin would possibly agree to this when theres no need.

He is a big fan of making up scenarios in his head and then continuing as if they are fact and 100% happening.

Yes precisely because it's more and it's not an unreasonable thought that utd next bid may be around 50m .

80m us ideal but that's an unreasonable jump from 35m. So I think that makes good sense ?

Fredkin could unofficially sanction a sale and currently moshiri would still get the blame, brilliant business really.

Yes precisely because it's more and it's not an unreasonable thought that utd next bid may be around 50m .

80m us ideal but that's an unreasonable jump from 35m. So I think that makes good sense ?

Fredkin could unofficially sanction a sale and currently moshiri would still get the blame, brilliant business really.

35m is unreasonable, it's not even a place to start, so no it does not make good sense.

You're basing your 50m number on something that is unreasonable. It's not even part of the equation.

United could bid 40, 50, 60 etc there's no logic in accepting a bid below our valuation.
I as a fan think 35 and 50 is unreasonable, my point is that if a 50m bid lands on the correct desk at Everton that it will be accepted due to the 49m profit margin , the club being the club we know and love its a very reasonable conclusion.

I as a fan think 35 and 50 is unreasonable, my point is that if a 50m bid lands on the correct desk at Everton that it will be accepted due to the 49m profit margin , the club being the club we know and love its a very reasonable conclusion.

Even the most miserly of misers wouldn't sell below our valuation. It makes no sense. I would also assume that any sale that large would have to be tacitly approved by the prospective new owners.

Even the most miserly of misers wouldn't sell below our valuation. It makes no sense. I would also assume that any sale that large would have to be tacitly approved by the prospective new owners.
I reckon they will myself. Yes of course but he could approve it silently currently and moshiri takes the flack. The new owner gets clean books with a fresh start.