2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand him wanting to be with a successful club. Our model in the short term is this too. But I’m genuinely baffled as to why he’d join Man United because they’re not that much better than us and aren’t going to be a force in football for a long time.

I can understand him wanting to be with a successful club. Our model in the short term is this too. But I’m genuinely baffled as to why he’d join Man United because they’re not that much better than us and aren’t going to be a force in football for a long time.
With respect, they won a Trophy last season mate.

So whilst that doesnt make them a force, it puts them quite a bit higher than us.

The next bid will be 65m, im not sure we reject that 1.
Unless it’s £80m+ cash we have to push back.
Our survival chances are much greater with him in the side and there are plenty of future windows to sell him if we have to.
He’s on an upward curve and could be worth more next summer.

We don't really know right now. We are in the middle of a takeover process.

There will be a figure that us too much for us to turn down. That's definitely not 45m or 50m but something closer to 70m and I suspect we will sell.
The current PSR rules I don’t think are influenced by the takeover.

Am sure we do...as the tweet says...and as we told United we value him the same as Fofana and Maguire.

It really is that simple.
Unless it’s £80m+ cash we have to push back.
Our survival chances are much greater with him in the side and there are plenty of future windows to sell him if we have to.
He’s on an upward curve and could be worth more next summer.
Lets hope I maintain my great record of constantly being wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back