2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current PSR rules I don’t think are influenced by the takeover.
They aren't, at least not in the short term.

I just meant in terms of how much we need the money right now. We don't really know the answer to that right now.

For PSR, we've just entered a new period, so there is a lot of time to sell players.

Mate it's not about being wrong...they know the price and it's as simple as that.

If I was Branthwaite I'd be looking at the bids thinking...hang on,am defo worth more than that.
If I was Branners I would be thinking "If they get a bargain, I can ask for an extra 20k a week".

But he knows how the game is played mate, so do you.

Another issue for EFC is that they would be blowing their load too late. Minteh gone to Brighton, the Hull boys will be at Ipswich/Palace shortly.

The Lyon CB aside, selling Branthwaite is a waste of time if the result is spending the windfall on our Plan C/D/E options in the window or the club pocketing the money.

Sell the boy next summer and use the pull of BMD to attract some good players.

Onana...and the usual suspects.
Onana is worth around a 30m bump, it barely pays our bills for a month.

But its likely he will be sold and potentially DCL, along with Branners, it gives KT a WARCHEST.

But, I am probably wrong.

Pickers is a nailed on starter
We have 3 RBs in the squad
Dyche loves Myko
We would need a CB to replace Branners
We would need a CM to replace Onana
Harrison just been resigned
Dyche adopted McNeil
We would need a "back up" Winger
We would need a ST to replace DCL

WARCHEST

Unless it’s £80m+ cash we have to push back.
Our survival chances are much greater with him in the side and there are plenty of future windows to sell him if we have to.
He’s on an upward curve and could be worth more next summer.
Our survival chances, longer term maybe, are not better with Branthwaite than they are not losing points and being able to spend a little on top of it.

They aren't, at least not in the short term.

I just meant in terms of how much we need the money right now. We don't really know the answer to that right now.

For PSR, we've just entered a new period, so there is a lot of time to sell players.
And here is a player we can sell for the new period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back