2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were already in a strong position regarding Branthwaite and did show we were not being bullied into a sale.

Utd's position is even weaker now and if they come back with another bid then everyone can see they are desperate , they will have to pay what we ask .

I have a horrible feeling we now won’t be able to turn down any bid from United for him. Their new guy is injured for months and we now reportedly need more money to strengthen. I feel a bid of 60 plus add ons will now be accepted and he will be off which is a terrible shame.

We were already in a strong position regarding Branthwaite and did show we were not being bullied into a sale.

Utd's position is even weaker now and if they come back with another bid then everyone can see they are desperate , they will have to pay what we ask .
I would outright refuse to do business with them unless a ridiculous offer comes in.

Thet have been massive bellends over the whole thing, he'll end up in a better team anyway

I have a horrible feeling we now won’t be able to turn down any bid from United for him. Their new guy is injured for months and we now reportedly need more money to strengthen. I feel a bid of 60 plus add ons will now be accepted and he will be off which is a terrible shame.

They're not going to pay £60mill+

More likely to go back in for De Ligt.

They also need to off load a few and get in a midfielder and back up forward.

So blowing close to £100mill on CBs isn't something they're doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back