2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would outright refuse to do business with them unless a ridiculous offer comes in.

Thet have been massive bellends over the whole thing, he'll end up in a better team anyway
Unfortunately that isn't the way football works. We all know that every player has a price.

Utd have handled this potential transfer very poorly from the start, their opening bid was so low it couldn't be accepted even if we had an issue with PSR.

At this point Utd will look weak if the are forced to pay 70m plus for Branthwaite and we will look weak if we sell him for less than that.

I think the player knows he will be sold in the next year or two anyway, he has had a good under Sean Dyche and possibly feels another season at Everton will see him better prepared to play at a CL club, we will offer him more money in a revised contract anyway and he can dictate the terms of that contract.

Unfortunately that isn't the way football works. We all know that every player has a price.

Utd have handled this potential transfer very poorly from the start, their opening bid was so low it couldn't be accepted even if we had an issue with PSR.

At this point Utd will look weak if the are forced to pay 70m plus for Branthwaite and we will look weak if we sell him for less than that.

I think the player knows he will be sold in the next year or two anyway, he has had a good under Sean Dyche and possibly feels another season at Everton will see him better prepared to play at a CL club, we will offer him more money in a revised contract anyway and he can dictate the terms of that contract.
12 months time it’ll be City or Madrid or Bayern
He’s a Pep type player through and through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back