2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being a club who go buy a player for nearly 25m more then you've offered for this beast and him getting injured in the first game he plays..... we should put 10m minimum on top of his fee just for how desperate they are
It makes me laugh how their narrative is that the club isn’t going to be held to ransom over transfers and now they have a proper board that won’t overspend. Rather than the fact it’s just because they can’t afford to spend. (As now proved out of Ugarte as well).

What's his supposed injury?
Was carrying a groin (I think?) issue from the back end of last season into the summer when he joined up with England. It ended up coming out that part of the reason that he wasn't selected for the Euros was because of the issue. He then underwent minor surgery on it a few weeks ago & is still recovering from that. When he came back in pre season he (like Patterson & Dele) went on their own separate programme of gym work & light grass work.

Imagine thinking his dream move would be to man united in their current situation.

Havent won a league in what 10 years? And look a million miles off from doing so again anytime soon
Be like joining Everton under Walter smith - Jesus imagine that was you dream move

Imagine being a club who go buy a player for nearly 25m more then you've offered for this beast and him getting injured in the first game he plays..... we should put 10m minimum on top of his fee just for how desperate they are
Utd fans are winning the transfer cringe window hands down this year. Their cheerleader Goldbridge is the biggest whingebag of the lot. Crying over City doing good business for Alvarez now too
Hilarious stuff

Utd fans are winning the transfer cringe window hands down this year. Their cheerleader Goldbridge is the biggest whingebag of the lot. Crying over City doing good business for Alvarez now too
Hilarious stuff
Hahaha I know seen that while they're struggling (albeit like us) to get rid of who they consider to be deadwood ie maguire and co

Hilarious stuff

The only whinging I want to hear about from that goblin is people stop interacting and watching him. Such a phoney. Just like them two mutants pretending to love football to promote their only fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.